GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) is open for receiving applications.
https://appsgate.iitm.ac.in is the only official GATE 2019 online application portal. !!!
- The application Closing Date is extended to September 23, 2018 (Sunday) 18:00 hrs.
- Please complete the application process including payment before September 23, 2018 (Sunday) 18:00 hrs.
- Increase in application fee will be effective during the extended period, from September 24, 2018 (Monday) to October 1, 2018 (Monday)
|Application Fee with Dates |
|Examination Centres in India ||During |
Sept 1-23, 2018
|During the Extended
(Sept 24 – Oct 1, 2018)
|All other Candidates||₹
|Examination Centres outside India (All Candidates) |
|Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka & Kathmandu||US$ 50
|Dubai and Singapore||US$ 100||US$ 120|
- In case, the candidate has made multiple payments, only the successful payment will be considered for GATE 2019 application.
- For unsuccessful payment(s), candidates will get the refundable amount automatically.
- The receipt of SMS and Email OTPs by the candidates is taking a little longer time, as the number of applicants using the GOAPS site is drastically increased for the past two days. Therefore, requests the candidates to go ahead with filling the application and payment without waiting for the OTP verification. The OTP verifications can be done even after the payment.
- Application Status: Under Scrutiny
- If the status of your application is “Under Scrutiny”. You need not worry. Wait till the scrutiny team process your application. Only those candidates whose applications need to be rectified in photo/signature/supporting documents, will be contacted by email and SMS. The scrutiny process will continue even after the application portal is closed.
- Do you have any Corrections to be Incorporated in the completed application? If So, Time Schedule
|GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens
||1st September 2018
|Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application
|| Extended to
23rd September 2018, 18:00 hrs
|Extended Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application
||1st October 2018
|Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City (an additional fee will be applicable)
||16th November 2018
|Admit Card will be available in the Online Application Portal (for printing)
||4th January 2019
GATE 2019 Examination
9:30 AM to 12:30 Noon (Tentative)
2:30 PM to 5:30 PM (Tentative)
|2nd February 2019
3rd February 2019
9th February 2019
10th February 2019
|Announcement of the Results in the Online Application Portal
||16th March 2019